Friday, April 20, 2007

I will convey to you the heart of my soul and amalgamate a blissful correlation of passion to your nature. I crave the taste of your touch and the valiant intensity of your persona. Unite the beat of your survival with the drive of my mortality and grasp the astounding and extraordinary introduction of euphoria and ecstasy. I implore you to invade my space with your cosmos, corrupt my belief with your ambition, secrete my truth with your consequence and sanction the prominence of your being to reveal the inspiration of discover. Fluctuate your structure and institute my foundation and together we may endure the imminent event of the splendor and marvel of the perception of our mutual sentiment. The revelation of your magnificence is alluring and piquant. The exigency of my eagerness is to encircle the fundamentals of your vitality and to contribute to the longevity of your energy. Embody my form with your manifestation and allow the consumption to surpass the regulation of restraint. Employ the ambiance to connect our tenure and transform the solitary into entity and ratify the unanimity of our commencement and identify the reciprocated affection. Take me to the residence of your constantans and to the secure abode of your embrace. Cascade me with the force of your power and indulge my necessity of durability. Flood my view with your adaptation of circumstance. Be the constant and the purposeful, take the kingdom of here and now and conqueror the principal of tomorrows certainty and be the victor in the crusade of destitution. Be the heroic symbol of our under estimated section of the universe, be the hero in my element. I will in return cultivate the creative luster of our expectations and give clearance to the laughter that has the strength of a thousand times with ability to cure and repair bedlam and disorder…I will conjure the enticing credence of emotion, and fascinate you with my passionate rendition of the absolute. I will realize your hunger and nourish you, I will recognize your thirst and hydrate you I will comprehend you pain and alleviate it from you. We are the entity of our kingdom and the heart of the soul of the essence protruding our here and now… Take the element of this moment and create the fragrance to propel the realm of the immediate with the sent of it, of the fragrance of correlation of entity…

No comments: