This is just a small tribute to the one person who has been exactly what I needed when I needed it and she not only contributed to my state of mind when I needed her to she gave me life physically and spiritually. She was the breath in my lungs before birth and she fed me with her womb and I needed to say how much I see her as she is the gold of greatness..She is very much alive and she is very much appreciated without her I would not be a portion of characteristic bueaty. I see her as the Lords gift of her presents
As the Memorial Day weekend approaches more rapidly then the last, I am faced with a growing list of memorable beings to honor. The list includes one more then last years and the agenda calls for a day of decorating the site of the beloved ones that deserve a bright display about their final mortal dwelling, to give a summary of their brief appearance and lasting legacy. The weekend schedule is a basic of the last 13 years and will most likely be for as long as I am able. This year however I have had an epiphany of the legacy I have failed to comprehend or paint as exquisite a summary as I should have. I have been consecrated with a measure of elegance and splendor, intrinsic of the beauty that gave structure to my form and furnished me with the essentials of wisdom and instruction. The heavens identify her as the piercing illustration of wonderment and precious energy. The sparkle of night was introduced with the creation of her soul. The bright persona of her devotion impelled the moon and stars to glorify the firmament as she would glorify the earth. The pain she has frequently endured has erupted the mountains with fire and shaken the earth with force and the tears she has damped her face with have hydrated the blossoms of vegetation and feed the spring flourish with growth. The dawn approaches with the anticipation of viewing her fidelity and stability and it retreats with the aspiration of tomorrows glimpse. Her belief in assurance has given ingredient to dull and taste to the bland with the certainty of her belief she has secured the sound of eternal and the feel of everlasting. She is the breath of time and the spirit of principle. The definitions of reason are not an answer she will seek but a question of what she will plant for tomorrows landscape is her reactions. She hurts with pain, she loves with affection, she cries with tears, and she feels with meaning; she has experienced and she has yearned and she knows that the only guarantee of upcoming is what regrets we undo now and how firm she hugs the existing moment. Her love is educating, her understanding is faithful and her aura is angelic. The heavens have allowed the soil to hold her and cuddle her until she is returned to color the aroma of melody with her piercing illustration of wonderment and precious energy so I will humidify the air with tears of joy and gratify God for his majesty and brilliance that he has engendered with the endowment of my protector, shelter, caregiver, and the bearer of my being…
She is she is more then what I could have asked for in a mother and everyday I will thank God for her even after she is gone because she has enstilled a lasting lesson of living and loving every moment, good and bad, that is given to me, to hold on tight to what we can see and touch and even what we cant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment